After the awesome experience I had last year in Napa County, I was intrigued to learn more about other wine destinations in California. Monterey is one that not many know about but now thanks to this announcement many wune lovers will place Monterey on their next wine destination vacation, I know I for sure will.
Monterey, wasn't the only spot in this fabulous list, check out the full list below. The 10 Best Wine Travel Destinations of 2013:
- Rioja, Spain
- Danube, Austria
- North & South Fork of Long Island, New York, United States
- Stellenbosch, South Africa
- Monterey County, California, United States
- Vale dos Vinhedos, Brazil
- Willamette Valley, Oregon, United States
- Hunter Valley, New South Wales, Australia
- Douro Valley, Portugal
- Puglia, Italy
To read the full profiles of the 10 Best Wine Travel Destinations of 2013, pick up the February issue of Wine Enthusiast Magazine, available digitally at WineMag.com.